Welcome to Jennings!
Interested in residences or services for an adult?
People say they feel something special when they first walk through the front door at Jennings. They can’t quite put their finger on it. We often hear, “you can just feel it.” IT is what makes the older adults we serve feel respected. IT is what makes families and visitors feel welcome. IT is what inspires staff members and volunteers to remain committed to our mission and live out our values.
With more than 70 years of experience, Jennings offers life as it should be for older adults and their families. We invite you to experience IT here, on our vibrant, Catholic-based continuum of care campus for seniors that includes:
- affordable apartments for adults 55 and older
- assisted living
- adult day services
- Alzheimer’s/ dementia care
- infant and child day care
- long-term care
- short-term rehabilitation
- villa homes
We believe older adults should feel at home, wherever they call home. Click here for a brief video about how we make it home.
Catholic Mass and Rosary Schedule
Jennings offers daily Catholic Mass and Rosary in our on-site Holy Spirit Chapel. Times are as follows, but are subject to change for holidays, special events or funeral services:
- Daily Mass at 9:30a.m.
- Rosary at 3:30p.m.
For services of other denominations, please see our events page.
Jennings at Brecksville: Coming in Spring 2017!
Jennings celebrated a groundbreaking ceremony on January 26, 2016 for a new development that will be Jennings at Brecksville. This new development, owned and operated by Jennings, will provide assisted living residences.
Would you like to add your name to the mailing list or request information? Click here to submit your request.
Save the Date for our Fifth Annual Spirit and Splendor
Join us for our fifth annual Spirit and Splendor event, an evening of friends, food and festivities to benefit Jennings.
- Guided tours of the Global Center for Health Innovations showcasing health care innovation, technology, education and commerce
- Delicious roving dinner and open bar in the Global Ballrooms of the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland
- Exciting opportunities to bid on silent auction items or take home something fabulous from the random raffles
- Complimentary valet parking
Interested in volunteering or donating to the event? Opportunities are available! Please contact Sara Adamo Director of Development and Donor Relations at (216) 581-2902, ext. 2327 Visit www.SpiritandSplendor.org for details.