Give and Support
You can make a difference in the lives of others by donating to Jennings. Your contributions help Jennings to fulfill its mission to serving older adults and enables us to offer a vibrant community with the amenities and choices that individuals deserve.
Your gift to Jennings enables us to offer financial support to those with limited means. We believe that everyone deserves to have choices and be treated with dignity, regardless of financial means. We can also continue life-enriching programs like intergenerational activities and art therapy, promote wellness through outreach programs to residents in the community and their caregivers, and maintain high standards in care.
There are several ways to make your gift:
- Make a donation online with our secure online donation form. Your gift to our annual fund may be an outright gift, or dedicated in memory or in honor of a loved one.
- Leave a legacy through a charitable bequest or other planned giving designations
- Mail in a donation by printing and sending this form Jennings' Donation Form
We have also compiled a wish list of items that benefit adults and children we serve. Items include:
- Game prizes, such as:
- Notepads and paper
- Cosmetic bags
- Picture frames
- Small plastic organizers
- Small packs of tissues
- Candy bars
- $1 certificates to Jennings gift shop
- Non-skid socks
- Lap afghans
- Throw blankets
- Sweat pants- Medium, large, x-large
- Warm socks
- Long johns
- Stamps for sending cards
- CDs: Classical and instrumental music for nap time, kids tunes for daytime activities
- Coloring books
- Kinetics sand for sensory station
- Baby doll clothes
For more information, contact the development office at 216-581-2902, ext. 2327.