Sponsorship of Events and Activities
The Jennings campus celebrates a wide variety of events and activities year-round to help enrich the lives of our residents, tenants, and the surrounding community. Many of these events are only possible through the generous contributions of individuals and businesses.
Event sponsorships are available at a variety of affordable giving levels. Events may be sponsored anonymously, or as an opportunity to promote your business to our residents and their families. Individuals and businesses are invited to select from among the following options, or contact the development office at 216-581-2902, ext. 327 to explore other possibilities.
- Founder’s Day Celebration & Donor Reception – held each year in March, celebrating the founding of Jennings. Mass and Brunch reception.
- Annual Memorial Mass & Reception – a Mass honoring residents of Jennings who have passed away in the last year.
- Volunteer Recognition Luncheon – help us express our appreciation to the wonderful corps of volunteers who help make life at Jennings the way it should be for residents.
- Older American’s Week and “Spirit of Jennings” Events – (May) Resident and staff events celebrating older adults.
- July 4th Picnic for Residents & Families – this event is always enjoyed by our community.
- Christmas or New Year’s Party for Residents and Families – sponsor a party for one of Jennings’ residential “neighborhoods” throughout long-term care, assisted living, and adult day services. (A $2,500 sponsorship is also available to sponsor every location.)
- Fat Tuesday Celebration – a traditional celebration marking the period before the start of Lent. Music, food and more!
- Holiday Parties – Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, others.
- Fathers Day, Mothers Day, and Grandparents Day – Masses and Celebrations.
- Monthly Happy Hours for residents receiving long-term care, skilled nursing, assisted living and adult day services.($250 per month)
- 100th Birthday Celebration – A party for a resident who turns 100. All residents and staff in the birthday celebrant’s neighborhood are invited to attend.
- Monthly Donut Sunday – Last Sunday of the month, donuts provided following Masses. (Just $1,000 to sponsor the entire year.)
- Monthly Beer Garden – music and beverages for our residents (Just $1,000 to sponsor the entire year.)
- Java & Jazz Coffee Hour – in the Eva L. Burning Adult Day Center at Jennings.