Adult Day Services
Is your relative lonely or socially isolated? Does he or she need support with physical or memory challenges? Are you a caregiver who needs support during the day in order to tend to other obligations?
The Eva L. Bruening Adult Day Center at Jennings is a resource to support adults who live in their homes or with an at-home caregiver. Participants in adult day services find an enriching balance of stimulating activities, medical support and personal care. These services hep to improve caregiver abilities by providing critical respite time for re-energizing or tending to other obligations.
- Open Monday through Friday from 7:30a.m. until 5:00p.m.
- Participation also includes home-cooked meals, personal care and assistance, and medication administration
- Participants have access to campus amenities, such as daily Mass, on-site wellness center, beauty shop and more
- Transportation available to large service area
- Jennings is a provider for those who have access to PASSPORT, Title III, MyCare Ohio, Veterans Administration and veterans pension benefits