Jennings at Brecksville
Jennings is pleased to announce our new development, Jennings at Brecksville. Designed in Western Reserve style architecture, Jennings at Brecksville will offer 74 one- and two-bedroom suites for independent and assisted living. We are currently accepting applications to reside at this development.
Join us for an informational community meeting.
What is fall protection flooring and how can it reduce fall-related injuries?Join us for a community meeting to learn more and see a demonstration. Jennings staff will also provide updates about the development, answer your questions and provide information about Jennings, a leader in non-profit services well-known for innovation, Catholic values and a compassionate continuum of care.
• Monday, April 17, 2017 at 6:00p.m. – St. Basil the Great Catholic Church, 8700 Brecksville Rd., Brecksville
• Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 12:30p.m. – Brecksville Library, 9089 Brecksville Rd., Brecksville
How can you get more information?
Here is a slideshow of our progress. You may also click here to follow our Facebook album for photo updates.
News about this development (click on link for more):
- Individuals sign good wishes on construction beam, followed by beam raising ceremony.
- Jennings schedules informational community meetings
Jennings at Brecksville July 2016 Update: Join us for an informational meeting
- Crews prepare the land for construction
- Jennings at Brecksville April 2016 Update: Construction progress
- Jennings celebrates groundbreaking in Brecksville
- Brecksville’s Issue 22 amends zoning to bring quality assisted living to Brecksville