Six Weeks to Healthy Choices
Take Charge of Your Health!
Do you want to feel better or improve your everyday life? Are you living with a long-lasting health condition that you need help controlling?
Join this free six-week program, Six Weeks to Better Choices, to help you live a healthier, fulfilling life!
This program will help you:
- Learn how to be your own health care advocate
- Gain a sense of greater self-control over your quality of life
- Identify strategies for coping with a chronic health condition
- Build confidence in establishing supportive relationships
- Improve management of symptoms of your chronic health condition(s)
- Set weekly action plans to improve your health—and your life!
Learn from trained leaders who understand what you are experiencing. If you are living with a long lasting health condition, please attend this workshop. Family members, friends and caregivers are also welcome. Classes are 2 ½ hours each— once a week for six weeks.
The current workshop is underway through February. The next workshop will be announced soon!
*This program is made possible in part by an Older Americans Act Grant from Ohio Department of Aging through Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging and gifts to the Fairhill Partners Annual Fund. Licensed by Stanford University.